Author: blknewsnetwork.com

Kim Kardashian stirred up controversy and cosmic disbelief on national television after claiming the 1969 Apollo 11 moon landing was staged, prompting a swift and pointed reply from NASA. During a recent episode of The Kardashians, the 45-year-old reality mogul doubled down on her skepticism while chatting with actress Sarah Paulson, insisting the historic spacewalk was fabricated. “I’m sending you, so far, a million articles with both Buzz Aldrin and… the other one,” Kardashian said, referring to astronauts Aldrin and Neil Armstrong. She went on to cite a questionable quote allegedly from Aldrin: “This girl says, ‘What was the scariest…

Read More

Sean “Diddy” Combs arrived at FCI Fort Dix in New Jersey on Thursday (October 30) to begin serving a 50-month sentence for federal sex-related crimes tied to the Mann Act. The 55-year-old Hip-Hop mogul was convicted in July on two counts of transporting individuals to engage in prostitution. He was sentenced in October to four years and two months in federal prison. His legal team had requested placement at Fort Dix, citing access to rehabilitation programs and family visitation. “Sean’s appeal will challenge the unfair use of the Mann Act, an infamous statute with a sordid history, to prosecute him…

Read More

Sean “Diddy” Combs was officially served with an amended civil lawsuit, as fashion designer Bryana Bongolan pushes forward with claims he assaulted her during a 2016 incident involving a 17th-floor balcony and alleged physical violence. The revised complaint, filed October 14, was hand-delivered to the Metropolitan Detention Center, where the 55-year-old Hip-Hop mogul was being held on federal charges. Bongolan’s attorney, James Nikraftar, confirmed the delivery during a Los Angeles court hearing on Thursday (October 30). “The process server has given [the documents] to the jail. We just have to get confirmation that he’s gotten it, but we think he…

Read More

Mally Mall landed back under federal supervision in Las Vegas after a judge ordered house arrest due to allegations he violated probation by contacting a trafficking victim and concealing a secret sex room in his home. U.S. Magistrate Judge Elayna Youchah voiced concern during a hearing Thursday (October 30), 8 News Now reports.   “I am concerned about the safety of particular persons in the community,” she said before allowing Mally Mall to return home under strict monitoring. The 48-year-old producer appeared visibly shaken during the proceedings. Authorities took Mall, born Jamal Rashid, into custody Tuesday (October 28) after federal prosecutors…

Read More

Megan Thee Stallion hinted at a major milestone with Klay Thompson after posting house keys on Instagram AllHipHop.com Since 1998, AllHipHop.com has pioneered delivering Hip-Hop news. Get our daily email for exclusive, breaking news, and weekly digests, all curated for the true Hip-Hop enthusiast. Stay connected and informed with the heartbeat of Hip-Hop culture. Subscribe now! Subscribe Megan Thee Stallion dropped a digital breadcrumb that set the internet buzzing after she posted a set of house keys on Instagram, fueling speculation that she and Klay Thompson may have just bought a home together. The Grammy-winning rapper shared a carousel of…

Read More

Mally Mall was arrested again in Nevada as a federal judge weighs whether to revoke his supervised release tied to a prostitution case conviction. AllHipHop.com Since 1998, AllHipHop.com has pioneered delivering Hip-Hop news. Get our daily email for exclusive, breaking news, and weekly digests, all curated for the true Hip-Hop enthusiast. Stay connected and informed with the heartbeat of Hip-Hop culture. Subscribe now! Subscribe Mally Mall landed back in federal custody on Wednesday after allegedly violating the terms of his supervised release tied to his conviction for running a nationwide prostitution ring. The 49-year-old producer was arrested Tuesday night (October…

Read More

Lloyd Banks confirmed the release of “Halloween Havoc VI: The Six of Swords,” extending his annual mixtape series. AllHipHop.com Since 1998, AllHipHop.com has pioneered delivering Hip-Hop news. Get our daily email for exclusive, breaking news, and weekly digests, all curated for the true Hip-Hop enthusiast. Stay connected and informed with the heartbeat of Hip-Hop culture. Subscribe now! Subscribe Lloyd Banks dropped a Halloween treat early Tuesday by revealing the sixth chapter of his long-running mixtape series, “Halloween Havoc,” titled HHVI: The Six of Swords. The Queens emcee took to social media to stir up anticipation just hours before the official…

Read More

B.o.B was recognized by the Atlanta City Council with an official proclamation during his 15th anniversary tour stop at Buckhead Theatre. AllHipHop.com Since 1998, AllHipHop.com has pioneered delivering Hip-Hop news. Get our daily email for exclusive, breaking news, and weekly digests, all curated for the true Hip-Hop enthusiast. Stay connected and informed with the heartbeat of Hip-Hop culture. Subscribe now! Subscribe B.o.B received a heartfelt salute from his hometown when the Atlanta City Council honored him with a formal proclamation backstage at the Buckhead Theatre during his Adventures of Bobby Ray 15th anniversary tour stop. The recognition came after a…

Read More

Philadelphia’s outdated sewer system is spilling 12.7 billion gallons of sewage into the Delaware River watershed every year, leaving local waters unsafe for months. AllHipHop.com Since 1998, AllHipHop.com has pioneered delivering Hip-Hop news. Get our daily email for exclusive, breaking news, and weekly digests, all curated for the true Hip-Hop enthusiast. Stay connected and informed with the heartbeat of Hip-Hop culture. Subscribe now! Subscribe Philadelphia’s waterways are truly nasty. According to a recent report, the city dumps more than 12.7 billion gallons of raw and diluted sewage into flooding into the Delaware River’s watershed each year. And, to make it worse,…

Read More

Sean Paul survived Hurricane Melissa’s wrath as the Category 5 monster slammed Jamaica with record-breaking 185 mph winds, leaving the dancehall superstar documenting the chaos from his Kingston home. At the same time, the island faced its worst natural disaster in 174 years. The “Temperature” hitmaker became an unlikely lifeline for fans worldwide as communication lines collapsed across Jamaica, posting dramatic footage of pounding rain, roaring winds and debris swirling around his residence. “Stay strong, my people — we’ll rebuild, one love always,” Sean Paul urged in one of his posts as the storm tore through the Caribbean. “Right now,…

Read More